miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Californian Heartbreak Playlist














Californian Heartbreak Playlist
Por: Jonathan Villicaña






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





1.- Dance Hall Crashers - Won't Be The Same


The bright clean air makes me wanna hide 'Cause now, oh now, this is how it ends Based on promises that we'll still be friends







2.-Green day - nice guys finish last


I'm so fucking happy I could cry Every joke can have its truth but now the joke's on you







3.-NOFX-Leave It Alone


Roll over and shake and beg for the bone. Leave it alone







4.-The offspring-she got issues


She says she's the victim But she takes it all out on me I don't know why you're messed up I don't know why your whole life is a chore Just do me a favour And check your baggage at the door.







5.-Rancid-ruby soho


her lover's in the distance as she wipes a tear from her eye ruby's fading out, she disappears, it's time, time to say goodbye




Komentar :

ada 0 comentarios ke “Californian Heartbreak Playlist”

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

 

© 2009 Fresh Template. Powered by Blogger.

Fresh Template by NdyTeeN.